Salary: £20000 - £25000
Keywords: Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate looking for a fun and exciting account management role at a rapidly growing marketing agency with a difference.
This fastest growing mobile agency works with apps developers to help their businesses grow and increase mobile revenue through strategy work, app store and conversion optimisation. The Account Executive will be fully trained and will work directly with the Account Manager on some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver global app store and mobile strategy projects, whilst gaining extensive training in these fields, as well as valuable project management skills.
This is the chance to join a close-knit team, working towards the greater goal of spearheading organic app growth across a variety of methods. It is their highest priority to hire people who are enthusiastic about the prospect of joining their journey, with an outlook to grow as individuals as the business does. .
The ideal candidate will be someone who is interested in furthering their knowledge in mobile marketing. Previously you may have had some agency experience in digital marketing or adtech - it doesnt matter as long as you are enthusiastic and keen to learn. Their Incredible client roster include Spotify, eBay, Pokerstars, The Trainline.com, Just Eat and King.com - its a fantastic business and an exciting time to join.
● Working with clients day to day to solve challenges around app store optimisation and mobile marketing
● Supervising the execution of projects delivered
● Coordinating and delivering client reports on performance
● Establishing strong relationships with clients
● Managing and supporting accounts and taking responsibility for their needs
● Write the strategic decisions to support client expectations
● Experience working within a brand or agency, preferably mobile but not essential
● Strategic thinker who can see past day to day project management
● Solid project management skills
● Exceptional written and analytical skills
If you have 6 - 18 months experience working agency side but want something more exciting where you can fastrack your learning and progression in a sociable and dynamic environment then look no further! Please get in touch for more info asap!