Sales Manager / Head of Media Sales - Disruptor Startup
Salary: £40k basic + 100% Commission £80K OTE
Industry: Ad tech, Retail, Startup
An awesome opportunity for an entrepreneurial business development sales professional wanting to get involved with a high growth advertising start up with some amazing USP's and join their first sales person for the UK. My client has developed a data driven ad technology that simplifies a user journey to 1 click; making conversions 10 times more likely - this is the PANACEA for digital marketers / advertisers looking for more ROI on their media spend! As the No1 sales hire you will be tasked with taking this unique and exciting proposition to market targeting a range of demand side advertisers direct via digital marketing managers as well as media agencies.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a start-up environment. There is still a lot to do, so, someone who can get things done with a minimum of hand holding will be ideal. The perfect candidate will have pedigree in creating a sales pipeline and closing business in the digital space and will have a solid understanding of advertising, ad-metrics, media and e-commerce. There is huge potential out there for an offering of this type but it will take a smart, self motivated sales person with drive to make the most of the opportunity.
In return for establishing this startup on the market you will benefit from a huge commission structure that is designed to incentivise and heavily reward going the extra mile. commission will be earned on every deal done and the potential upside will be significant. Additionally as hire No1 there is scope to build a sales team around you as the business grows. Stock is potentially available down the line as are a raft of ad hoc benefits.
• Sourcing new clients and opportunities
• Maintaining an active sales pipeline
• Pitch and demo to potential clients
• Develop “out of the box” sales strategies and hacks
• Meet and beat personal and team sales targets
• Build productive long lasting positive relationships
• Close deals and celebrate
• Ability to talk straight and simplify a complex proposition when needed
• ideally 3-5 years experience selling to digital marketing managers
• Proven network of contacts in the digital advertising and/or affiliate world
• The right mindset to work in a start-up. they are not Google (yet)
• Being part of the coolest idea since beer was invented
• Earning kick-ass salary and performance bonus
• Starting yesterday if you want to/ are able
• Central London base office with great coffee and fun team
• Young and fun, fast-growing, funded & international organisation
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, joining an early stage, high growth start-up with disruptive potential. Please get in touch asap!