Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: 60,000 per year (plus benefits)
Posted: 6th March 2017
Industry: Mobile first - Strategy. Marketing, Media
Awesome opportunity for an accomplished strategist with experience working in digital & mobile. My client is an award winning mobile-first agency and this role is responsible for helping global brands (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Just Eat, John Lewis) build and implement cutting edge, best in class mobile first marketing strategies. This role is ideal for someone with experience working in a mobile division of a digital agency, or all round media experience and a passion for the ‘mobile first’ future / the exciting possibilities of mobile marketing.
As a senior strategist you will combine data, research and strategic thinking, and turn it into ideas and innovation for new and existing client relationships. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the digital space with a focus on mobile, and have an innate curiosity and drive to find compelling consumer insights. This person needs to be a respected leader, strong collaborator, great presenter, someone that can motivate teams and clients. The ideal candidate will be excited to set plans and strategies for clients, finding new and interesting ways to understand the consumer and bring fresh ideas on how brands can reach their audience in a complex, fragmented, and increasingly mobile-first digital landscape.
• Work with clients to define business/marketing/communication goals and develop mobile-first digital strategies
• Build sound strategic frameworks that ladder to client business goals
• Oversee or execute on key strategic deliverables across client roster and on new business, including execution of the brief in partnership with Data and Media
• Understand and direct multiple user touch points that can influence creative and messaging strategies
• Bringing proactivity and strategic leadership to the clients and the team
• Understand the key trends that drive consumer behaviour and affect the way that brands communicate
• Leveraging the agency offerings to solve client problems across the digital space.
• Provide thought leadership within our industry, for our clients, and for the agency.
• Manage and provide mentorships to a growing team of strategists within our London office.
Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in digital strategy and media planning with demonstrable success in crafting brand/digital/media strategies along with a practical understanding of the technologies and tactics used to bring them to life
• Able to craft compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills
• Must possess strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data
• Comfortable working with data, account and media teams.
• Must have experience working with large, global brands.
• Experience working with C-level clients and across entire organizations.
• Passionate about marketing, mobile and digital strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree with Marketing or Business-focus preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for proven a digital or mobile professional to step into something more strategic. Likewise it is a superb chance for an existing strategist to mix it with the very best at the mobile agency the rest of the industry looks to for cutting edge best practice, innovation and disruptive ideas. For more information please get in touch asap!