Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £60000 per year (plus benefits)
Posted: 24th Jan 2017
Industry: Cross Device Programmatic, Publisher
This role is an all-encompassing digital opportunity. The right candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a team reshaping the UK and global digital media landscape. This team is right is on the pulse of everything that is happening in the rapidly growing digital space and are hiring for an agency sales manager who has the desire and experience to drive sales revenue across all aspects of the business as part of an effective team: cross platform programmatic, performance, mobile, video, branding, editorial integrations, and more.
As an Agency Sales Manager your responsibilities include:
• Achieve individual business revenue targets across an agency patch through the development of a strategic account and engagement plan.
• Deliver strong results and growth across a broad range of advertising solutions as part of a driven and focused sales team.
• Develop relationships at all levels within your agency patch. It is expected you will have a good network in place already.
• Understand clients’ needs and act as a consultant solving client business challenges through solutions using the most relevant parts of the offering.
• As the primary generalist point of contact you will combine excellent client servicing and relationship management internally and externally.
• Develop and deliver highly effective sales presentations proposals and negotiations.
• Develop plans to conquer new revenue sources in a structured and strategic way
• Be part of an effective team environment supporting various specialist teams to develop scalable solutions.
• Be a positive ambassador participating in both work and social team development activities.
Desired Skills and Experience Profile:
• Excellent track record in developing relationships with media agencies, growing revenue and winning new business with or without trading agreements.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value.
• Deep understanding of UK wider and digital advertising market, especially across programmatic display, mobile, video and content marketing.
• Strong media agency network
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability and motivation to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Entrepreneurial, with strong time management and organisational skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines despite conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Degree qualified and motivated with a can-do attitude and a hunger for delivering results.