Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £105,000 per year (plus benefits)
Posted: 1st September 2016
Incredible senior programmatic Ad Ops opportunity a global ad platform the that serves over 250million impressions every month with an added unique selling point of being 100% kids friendly. This amazing high growth business is looking for an outstanding candidate to completely oversee the buy and sell process for a new Kids’ Marketplace; to build and manage an Ad Operations team in the UK, US and Asia and to innovate ways of building market liquidity and yield; and to take the lead in shaping how the Programmatic Kids industry will work in practice.
The ideal profile will have significant Advertising Operations and programmatic campaign management experience. An excellent communicator, capable of managing high profile clients and publishers effectively, driving the operational, strategic and commercial success for programmatic for the business. The successful person will ideally have worked their way up the ladder and will be very happy rolling sleeves up and occasionally getting their hands dirty when necessary as well as owning responsibility for growing and managing a team from day 1.
This is a key role, you will most likely be a firestarter that can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision whilst understanding what it means to deliver excellence. You will be Capable of taking on brand new projects, creating project plans, managing other team members and generally and making stuff happen! Also you will relish getting your hands dirty with the operational detail; you love fixing things, debugging, finding problems etc.
● Build and manage a bestinclass ad operations team to support the seamless delivery of campaigns worldwide.
● Develop and operate an effective troubleshooting process for direct, programmatic, PMP, CPI and other types of ad campaigns, coordinating with production, network, and product teams.
● Proactively source, test and deploy new marketplace connections including exchanges, networks, analytics, verification partners, etc.
● Ensure 100% publisher and advertiser satisfaction; work with all partners to optimise and standardise the technical setup of their Marketplace connections.
● Hands-on experience of managing (inc trafficking and optimising) online/mobile campaigns with a range of different programmatic platforms and demand sources
● Pedigree successfully troubleshooting PMP issues for both preproduction and live campaigns, and managing daily yields for a large scale publisher or marketplace
● Digital/mobile experience in a trading desk / network / publisher / exchange
● Deep understanding of digital media technologies and the programmatic market, with established relationships with large SSP/DSP/Exchange partners
● A sufficiently technical background, so that you can work closely with our software development team, providing market feedback and input into the product roadmap, including iterating and upgrading publisher dashboards and mobile SDK, and advertiser DSP functionality
To attract a high caliber of candidate there is a strong budget to bring in someone with real pedigree – basic salary can go upto £95k depending on experience plus extras. Its a great company, big scale, hugely ambitious and with strong social benefits. For more information please get in touch asap!