Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per year (plus commission, plus benefits)
Posted: 18 September 2016
Industry: Sales / Mobile Marketing
My client is a global, full service mobile marketing agency famed for helping brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions. Its arguably the most famous and prestigious advertising businesses to work for in the whole world.
App Store Optimisation (ASO) is the process of improving the visibility of a mobile app in an app store, and is a huge potential growth area for their business and is as yet an untapped strategy component of many app marketing plans. The agency is looking for a talented individual to join their London team and use their business development skills to drive the continued expansion of their ASO offering and help new and exciting apps of all shapes and sizes reap the benefits of higher app store listings.
As a Business Development Manager – ASO you will be expected to:
– Generate ASO sales leads by prospecting target clients on a daily basis
– Search for and maintain a database of prospective customers
– Research and represent the company at networking events
– Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
– Write business proposals and any other sales material
– Build and maintain client relationships
– Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
– Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
– Maintain the knowledge of the mobile marketing industry
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– 3-5 years of sales experience in digital or mobile, exp with ASO would be a bonus
– Strong written and verbal communication and people skills,
– Ability to build strong relationships with clients
– A strategic thinker who likes to problem-solve
– Excellent organisational skills
– Result driven with ability to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
– Highly numerate
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
– Degree-educated (preferable)
What you can expect from working at this top agency:
– Competitive package with high OTE
– Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
– Company benefits including health scheme, dental scheme, pension etc
– Rub shoulders with some of the best mobile professionals in the world!
– Monthly company drinks (it’s the small things!)
For more information about this amazing Mobile Marketing and ASO opportunity, please get in touch asap!